Thursday, May 13, 2010

training with lian bee hoon

i had a great and enjoyable run with our guest of honour lian bee hoon who guided us running terrain trail (x-country) together with me god-brother lfs for 45 minutes without stopping. it was good to do such recovery run when having done speed workout yesterday at kg pandan sport complex. besides recovering my entire body, it also helps to strength my feet, and made myself to be more balance in the grass/mud. it was not that easy which i expected, i felt i sweat more when running this terrain compared to running on the road. the entire route was soft which required more energy to carry on. overall it was a good training once a week, instead of always do road running, this trail training is good.

1 comment:

Lai Fong Sang said...

Kei Ming,

let's do it more often from now on! I am your kai tai low, haha! You are kai sei low!