Saturday, September 11, 2010

20k in 3 months

i did another 20km (19.3km according to my GPS) after a 2-week rest last month, and it had been almost 3 months i had not hit 20km. i was very happy that i did it again today morning. although i always loved speed and hill workout, somehow long run also crucial, so i can't ignore it anyway.

thanks fong sai siong for pacing me all der way to hartamas petronas station, using comfortable pace i managed to do 55 minutes with all hilly course. during 2nd half, i thought shu wei would run with me but he was like chased by a dog, smell no smoke so i decided to let him go, bcoz coach chan always advise me that not to push. a bit tired in 2nd half but still faster than 1st half, and i was really satisfied with my training today.


Distance : 19.30km
Time : 1'47.02

No comments: